90210MG — american radio show on IHeartRadio podcast platform. It's dedicated to Beverly Hills, 90210 television show and hosted by Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth. It was announced on October 2, 2020 — 30th anniversary of the show, the day pilot episode premierd in 1990.
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 1: 9021 Here We Go (November 9, 2020)
- Episode 2: Take Me To The Pilot (November 16, 2020)
- Episode 3: Nice To Meet You, Dylan McKay (Novmber 23, 2020)
- Episode 4: 9021 Oh No, Brenda's A Shoplifter (November 30, 2020)
- Episode 5: First Time & Hot for Teacher (December 7, 2020)
- Episode 6: Beverly Hills Flirt (December 14, 2020)
- Episode 7: Andrea Zuckerman Is Here (December 21, 2020)
- Episode 8: 9021 Oh Big Bangs (December 28, 2020)
- Episode 9: How Sexy Is Mrs. Walsh??!!! (January 4, 2021)
- Episode 10: Scratch That Itch (January 11, 2021)
- Episode 11: Eyes Are The Window To The Soul (January 18, 2021)
- Episode 12: Lady In Red (January 25, 2021)
- Episode 13: Let's Practice Kissing (February 1, 2021)
- Episode 14: Feet, A Boom Mic, And A Baby (February 8, 2021)
- Episode 15: Having A Slumber Party (February 15, 2021)
- Episode 16: 9021OMG Live With Debbie Gibson (February 22, 2021)
- Episode 17: Have A Fling (March 12, 2021)
- Episode 18: Jennie Barf & Limo Rides (March 8, 2021)
- Episode 19: It's Getting Hot In Here (March 15, 2021)
- Episode 20: Ladies, Get 'em Checked (March 22, 2021)
Promos[edit | edit source]
- Introducing: 9021OMG (aired October 2, 2020)
- EyeContact (aired October 4, 2020)
- Introducing This Is Paris (aired February 23, 2021)
Controversies[edit | edit source]
Cattiness On The Set[edit | edit source]
Actresses responded to their former co-star Vanessa Marcil (she played Gina Kincaid) who said via Instagram Live that there was a cattiness on the set of the show: I was so hurt when I was working there that I felt like I was sideswiped by the cattiness and not being liked. I wasn’t expecting it. Jennie Garth said, ‘Maybe it would help if you didn’t walk around like somebody who isn’t liked?’… So I realized maybe I had taken it so personally … that now I was walking around like someone who isn’t liked.
Tori Spelling: What the f—k does that mean? I’m going to go on record that you didn’t say that. No matter how she phrases it, it has a negative connotation to it. … You and Vanessa weren’t that close. She played my cousin; I worked a lot with her. I don’t remember you guys having that many interactions. I don’t believe that you would take it upon yourself to be like, ‘Here’s why you’re acting like someone who’s not liked, so that’s why you’re not liked.
Jennie Garth: There’s always been this energy of a competitive environment [in the business] amongst, especially, women. And that has shifted now in a beautiful way and now the messaging is different. … It sounds like something I would say now rather than as a young person because, I mean, it’s a good message.