BH90210 is the 2019 'event series reboot' of the original. It consists of 6 episodes and will air on FOX starting August 7, 2019.
Having gone their separate ways since the original series ended 19 years ago, Shannen, Jason, Jennie, Ian, Gabrielle, Brian and Tori reunite when one of them suggests it’s time to get a Beverly Hills, 90210 reboot up and running. But getting it going may make for an even more delicious soap than the reboot itself. What will happen when first loves, old romances, friends and frenemies come back together, as this iconic cast – whom the whole world watched grow up together – attempts to continue from where they left off?
In December 2018, 5 original cast members were spotted together, reigniting rumours of a reboot featuring the original main 8 cast members (minus the Walsh parents and Scott Scanlon). Confirmation followed in January 2019 of a 'mockumentary-style' show with 6 confirmed original cast members (Shannen Doherty and Luke Perry were not signed on, however, Perry was stated to possibly appear as a guest star). On February 27, 2019, it was confirmed that the 'mockumentary reboot' will air in Summer 2019 on its original network, FOX.
Filming is taking place in Vancouver, between 21 May and 31 July 2019, with principal photography commencing 27 May 2019. On April 26 it was confirmed that Shannen Doherty will also return to star in the series. Doherty is also an Executive Producer on the project. On April 30, 2019, Gabrielle Carteris shared a photo of the entire cast gathered for the pilot. The series is produced by CBS Television Studios. Doherty's shooting schedule commenced a bit later than the rest of the cast, with her first day on 13 June 2019
- Shannen Doherty as Shannen Doherty/Brenda Walsh
- Jason Priestley as Jason Priestley/Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Jennie Garth/Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Ian Ziering/Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Gabrielle Carteris/Andrea Zuckerman
- Brian Austin Green as Brian Austin Green/David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Tori Spelling/Donna Martin
Special Guest Stars
- For the revival, there have been made Andrea, Steve and David dolls, which weren't produced back when the first merchandise came out.
- On April 30, 2019, Doherty and Spelling shared IG stories about having a promo photo shoot with the cast
|ep #||episode||airdate||written by|
|1||[[||7 AUGUST 2019||[[|
|3||The Photo Shoot||Jason Coffey|