After getting his start with a three-year stint on Knots Landing, Green moved to Beverly Hills in 1990. Following 90210, Green directed an independent film and made a tongue-in-cheek cameo as himself in the feature Domino and a gig as Freddie Prinze Jr.'s sex-obsessed sidekick on the sitcom Freddie. Green subsequently portrayed Derek Reese on the 2008-09 scf-fi series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and stuck with sci-fi, in 2009, with the role of Metallo on the Smallville series. Currently, he co-hosts a podcast with Derek Russell.
Private life Edit
Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green (born March 30, 2002) with former fiancée Vanessa Marcil, Noah Shannon Green (born on September 27, 2012), Bodhi Ransom Green (born on February 14, 2014) and Journey River Green (born on August 4, 2016) with wife Megan Fox.
- Father was a professional drummer who did studio work for Frank Sinatra and toured with Glen Campbell
- Parents added Austin to his name when he was 9 because there was another Brian Green in the Screen Actors Guild
- Got his big break playing Donna Mills' son on Knots Landing from 1986 to 1989.
- Released a critically panned rap album, One Stop Carnival, in 1996
- Has a music-production company called Shen Productions
- Plays the piano, drums and guitar.