The Beverly Hills, 90210 CD-ROM — official software companion to the show, released in USA by Byron Preiss Multimedia in 1995. It was distributed By WEA Visual Entertainment.
- Over 60 video clips from the series.
- Multimedia trivia bank featuring bios and cast images.
- Episode guide with links to the videos.
- 60 screensavers.
- Sound Bytes for Windows.
- Trouble With Authority section.
- Multimedia timeline.
- Collection of fax forms, memos, stationery, cards with 50 scenes from the show to print.
- Interactive map of Beverly Hills including Walsh House, Peach Pit and West Beverly Hills High School.
- Clip-a-day calendar.
- Multiple choice trivia quiz — 100 questions.
- PC with 486SX/25MHz or higher processor
- 4 MB RAM (8 MB RAM recommended)
- 9 MB free hard disk space
- SVGA graphics (256 colors with 640x480 resolution)
- Double-speed CD-ROM drive or faster
- MPC-compatible sound card
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Windows 3.1 or later and MS-DOS 3.0 or later