- „I’ll always be partial to Kelly and Steve”
- —Rosin on Kelly's romances
In 1991, Rosin was nominated for an Emmy for his work on CBS dramedy Northern Exposure. He was an executive producer on Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990-1995 and wrote several episodes. Rosin also served as executive producer on the first season of Dawson's Creek in 1998.
- One On One • The Gentle Art of Listening • One Man and a Baby • East Side Story • Fame Is Where You Find It • Spring Training • The Party Fish • Ashes To Ashes • The Next Fifty Years • A Competitive Edge • Everybody's Talkin' 'Bout It • The Twins, The Trustee And The Very Big Trip • It's A Totally Happening Life • The Child Is Father To The Man • Commencement: Part 2 • Somewhere In The World It's Christmas
- When asked, Rosin replied he considers himself 50% Brandon, 50% Steve out of all the characters. His buzzfeed quiz results said Brenda
- Rosin said if he had written the series finale of Beverly Hills, 90210, it would have ended when the gang graduated college. Answering the question of who would end up together, Rosin, bearing colleagues Jessica Klein and Steve Wasserman in mind, answers:
- I bet you we would have brought Shannen back for a very special episode and she would've got with Dylan – Brenda and Dylan. I think that's the one. Possibly Brandon and Kelly too, they would be the back-up and, if I could do the universe over again, Andrea and Steve, but there'd be no Jesse – no offense