- ISBN — 0-06-106-216-2
- Printed in USA
- 186 pages
Description[edit | edit source]
FINAL COUNTDOWN — The fall semester is right around the corner, so when Steve Sanders gets the use of a Malibu beach house for the last few weeks of the summer, it promises to be the best of parties for the gang of 90210!
- Brandon isn't sure how he feels about Brenda going away for school, but when an attractive stanger strolls into his life, his sister's departure takes a backseat to love.
- Steve is thrilled when he is accepted at California University, but when his girlfriend Celeste gets a bit possessive, he has to decide if he can be a one-woman man.
- Andrea believes the putting off Yale is the right choice until she senses disappointment from the one person she admires most — Gil Meyers.
- David is desperate for a place to live. So when Kelly returns from Europe with a crazy idea, there's nothing left to do but say yes.
- Brenda knows she has to make a break and move on with her life, but when the gang throws her a going-away party, the doubts about her decision start creeping on.
- Kelly arrives in time for the party, but all isn't as picture perfect with Dylan as she says. Are they really through?
- Dylan is still wandering through Europe, healing his wounds and trying to deal with his future. Can he face the rejection from Berkley on his own?
- Donna agrees to move in with kelly and David at the beach. But when it comes to telling her parents, she mahages to reshape the truth just a bit.
For the first time, the Walsh twins and their friends are on their own and with the future wide open ahead of them, life will never be the same.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Includes introduction A Lot To Think About and excerpt from Graduation Day. List of chapters:
- A Beach House in 'BU
- Bye Bye, Brenda
- Second Thoughts
- The Housekeeping Elves
- Life Is Just A Bowl Of Bagels
- Keeping Score
- Red Tassel Diplomacy
- Sleeping With The Enemy
- Total Meltdown
- California Dreaming
- The Dumbest Fish
Episodes[edit | edit source]
Novel is based on season 4 episodes teleplay:
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye — written by Charles Rosin
- The Girl From New York City — written by Steve Wasserman & Jessica Klein
- The Little Fish — written by Larry Mollin
International Titles[edit | edit source]
- Universitetet Kalder (Danmark, Carlsen, 1994)
- Start W Neiznane (Poland)
Photo Section[edit | edit source]
Cover and insert photos by Andrew Semel and Timothy White.