Finally, graduation day! Andrea frets about her valedictory speech and her college choice, as does Brenda; Dylan gets a windfall and a surprise visit from his mother.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
Special Guest Star
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Ann Gillespie as Jackie Taylor
- Michael Cudlitz as Tony Miller
- Denise Dowse as Mrs. Teasley
- Mark Kiely as Gil Meyers
- ❝ Everytime I think about being a Freshman, I think about Scott ❞
- —David to Kelly
- ❝Dylan – Do you mind telling me what it is you have against the telephone?
- Iris McKay – I would rather you tell me what it is you have against me❞
- ―Hi Mom
- ❝Kelly – I think I know what I'll major in college... psychology
- Jackie – I think I may join you!❞
- ―Mending fences
- Andrea, Brenda and Brandon graduate with honors.
- The graduation ceremony was the last shoot of the season
- A bomb with no gunpowder was found at the site of shooting the graduation ceremony, the day before filming, and law enforcement snipers were placed around the location to ensure safety.
- Spelling was unsure of whether fans would follow the show after high school and inserted a message after the credits from Luke Perry and Jason Priestley about Season 4. For the same reason, the writers' idea of having the gang alter the Hollywood sign to '90210' was changed to 'W Bev Hi '93'
- Charles Rosin's choice: sync up the end of the innocence by DON HENLEY when there's 3:36 left of the episode
- Steve Wasserman chose 'Blood Is Thicker Than Water', which was used in the episode
- The actor portraying Bill Taylor is uncredited. John Reilly later assumed the role.
- Steve mentions that his father is at the graduation ceremony with his stepmother and the "three flying monkey-children". Later in the series, though, he only has two half-brothers: Austin and Ryan and there's no mention of Steve's stepmother.
- When Miss Teasley hugs Steve, she is missing the fake fingernail on the pinky finger of her left hand
- pomp and circumstance: march no. 1 in D | SIR ELGAR comp.
- blood is thicker than water | THE TRIPLETS
Notes and references Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.