- Dylan – I was thinking about getting married
- Toni – Really? Anyone special?
An earthquake traps Susan and Brandon in an elevator with a pregnant woman; Donna gets a warning from Ray's therapist; friends are rocked by Dylan's announcement about his future.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Kathleen Robertson as Clare Arnold
- Jamie Walters as Ray Pruit
- You want sensitive? "I'm sorry Kelly"
- —Dylan mock-apologising for getting engaged
- Kelly – Tell me something, where was Toni when we were hanging out together in your past lives?
- Dylan – I don't know, maybe that never happened, maybe it did; what I know is I love her
- I wanna hate her so bad. But I can't. She seems really nice. I'm sorry
- —Kelly to Dylan
- Children are filled with so many hopes and dreams, but their futures are built on our love
- —Donna talks about Ray at the Rose Court
- Dylan and Toni get engaged
- Clare, Steve, Valerie, David, Kelly, Colin and Donna all stay overnight at the Walsh house following the earthquake
- Dylan and Toni drop in to tell everyone the news
- Everyone goes to Peach Pit to help out Nat following the earthquake
- Kelly is rude and spiteful to David about him and Valerie dating
- Donna learns of Ray's childhood with an abusive father who hit him.
- Marchette places a hit on Dylan after finding out about the engagement
- shakin' all over | THE WHO