- Our own little local Marie Antoinette raises a good point. You see it's very hard for us in the golden ghetto to understand that kind of need
Brenda's new friend has a problem, in which Brenda suddenly finds herself included. Meanwhile, Brandon gets a job, and Cindy gets a maid, against her wishes.
- Where's your faith, guys? Brenda wouldn't steal
- —Brandon to his parents
- I mean she stole everything. Including Steve
- —Kelly to Brenda
- Brandon gets his job at the Peach Pit
- Brenda wants to go on a twilight horseback ride in Topanga Canyon, which costs $120 (roughly $232 in 2018)
- Kelly and Tiffany have known each other since grade school, and were best friends for 2 years, but had a falling out over Steve and only started speaking again this semester
- Steve brings it up by asking Tiffany 'how IS that waterbed?'
- Brenda and Brandon's grandfather emigrated to the US, making them 2nd generation Americans
BEHIND THE SCENES
- The restaurant that is the inspiration for the "Peach Pit" is the "Fifties Diner" located at 358 N Beverly Drive #8 in Beverly Hills
- Casa Walsh
- Brenda's room
- West Beverly
- English class
- Peach Pit
- Jim's office
- This Town
- Kelly's room
- Tiffany's house
- ? | ?
- kelly and tiffany talk as brenda looks on
- dirty cash (money talks) | THE ADVENTURES OF STEVIE V
- Brenda and Tiffany, Andrea talks to Brandon/girls shopping
- town without pity | GENE PITNEY
- Brandon job hunt montage
- ? | ?
- brenda and tiffany in the shop again
- mt (cover) | ZOPPI
- brenda visits tiffany's house
- let the good times roll | LOUIS JORDAN & HIS TYMPANY FIVE
- dylan introduces brandon to the peach pit
Notes and references
- First appearances of Nat Bussichio and Anna Rodriguez
- First appearance of the Peach Pit on the show
- One song from Sticks and Stones ("MT") was later covered by Zoppi (featuring future 77s drummer Bruce Spencer) and featured a number of times on the popular FOX television series "Beverly Hills, 90210".