- ISBN — 0-06-106-208-1
- Printed in USA
- 186 pages
FOREVER YOUNG — Senior prom is just around the corner and soon after, the day the kids have all been waiting for will arrive. But are they ready to let go of the memories that fill the halls of West Beverly High?
- When Brandon doesn't have a date for the prom, can he work up the courage to ask Andrea?
- Is Brenda going to be left out in the cold, all alone, on one of the most important nights in her life?
- Will Dylan and Kelly's romantic weekend in San Francisco be the stuff that dreams are made of?
- Has Donna ruined her chances for claiming her diploma with all her friends by breaking the school rules?
- Can Andrea manage to compete with the new kid in town who happens to be a genius and is focusing on class valedictorian?
- Is David ready to leave his high school days behind or has he jumped the gun by taking early graduation?
- After fighting to maintain his grades, will Steve sacrifice his chance to graduate to stand up for a friend?
Everything's a circle, there's no beginning and no end... especially for the tried-and-true frienships of the gang of BEVERLY HILLS, 90210.
Includes excerpt from Senior Year. List of chapters:
- Winners And Losers
- Personal Agends
- A Gina Delmonico
- A Night To Remember
- The Last Mile
- Donna's Hearing
- A Modest Proposal
- Hanging Together
- The Return Of The Sixties
- New Horrors
- A Megaton Device
- The Senior Breakfast
- Doing The Project, Digging The Scam
- Old Business
- Speak The Speech
- Friendships That Last Forever
Novel is based on season 3 episodes teleplay:
- A Night To Remember — written by Steve Wasserman & Jessica Klein
- Something In The Air — written by Steve Wasserman & Jessica Klein
- Commencement: Part 1 — written by Karen Rosin & Charles Rosin
- Commencement: Part 2 — written by Charles Rosin
- Zegnaj, West Beverly (Poland)
Cover photo by Andrew Semel, insert photos by Andrew Semel and Timothy White.