- Andrea – Have you ever seen so many perfect-looking people?
- Brenda – What planet are we on?
- ―Planet Sorority
Rush week bores Brenda; stereotypes Andrea; reunites Kelly with an old flame; exhausts Donna; and shows Brandon that politics and frat-boy living don't mix.
- I just don't wanna coast through college, this is important to me
- —Brandon, to Angela and Josh
- The minute someone shows a little enthusiasm, the cynics of the world get nervous
- —Andrea, to Dan
- I like the idea of all of us having something together, but, I guess I'm just not a joiner
- —Brenda on frat life
- Why can't you be more like everybody else?
- —Kelly to Dylan
- Dan is Jewish
- Sears tells Steve he asked out Kelly in high school, but she rejected him; Kelly tells the girls that she had a huge crush on Sears and did go on a date with him, which resulted in him spreading rumours about her
- Andrea mentions that she's an only child, which is a retcon from 2 years prior where she mentions having a sister
- One minute of the girls of Alpha Omega singing to the pledges has been cut. The scene where Andrea shows up to rush wearing a Star of David necklace is also edited out
- The episode ends early in the DVD version as it fades out while Steve throws a football back to Brandon. The original broadcast versions ends with a scene in the Peach Pit where the girls decide to create their own sorority while singing "Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera)" by Doris Day. This scene is not on the DVD version.
- personality | LLOYD PRICE
- Brenda meets the girls to find out their sorority results
- disco inferno | THE TRAMMPS
- steve, andrea and kelly at the party
- get down tonight | KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND
- brenda and brandon talk rush life
- boogie oogie oogie | A TASTE OF HONEY
- brandon and the KEG president play pool