- Way to go, Romeo
- —Brenda teases Brandon about Andrea
Cheating seems justified to Brandon when he feels victimized by a teacher's grading curve. Meanwhile, Brenda suffers from poor hair coloring.
Brandon is getting a C in American History because of the teacher's unreasonable grade curve, in which 80 percent of the students receive C's regardless of their marks. Steve scores an A on every test because he obtains copies of the exams beforehand. Feeling pressure from Jim about his grades, Brandon cheats on a quiz. Andrea is furious, particularly when her grades slip as a result. Brandon is faced with a moral dilemma when Steve offers him a copy of the midterm. Brenda tries to dye her hair blonde in the hopes of impressing Dylan, but winds up looking like a clown. Dylan flirts with Brenda and takes her to a stylist to repair the damage.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Bill Morey as Jacob Danzel
- I'm wearing both contacts on the same eye!
- That's not a hair do, it's a hair don't
- policy of truth | DEPECHE MODE
- brenda shows the girls her hair; brandon talks to dylan
- bedspring kiss | JELLYFISH
- brenda and dylan flirt when she's out jogging