In 1987, she was discovered by a scout and so she started her acting career and moved to Los Angeles. She had acting lessons and then received the role of Erica McCray in the series "A Brand New Life".
The role of 'Kelly Taylor' on teen drama-series "Beverly Hills, 90210" on FOX brought her fame, popularity and success. Other roles include "Watching the Detectives", "The Last Cowboy", "Secret Santa", "What I Like About You" and "Girl, Positive".
On April 16, 1994, Jenni married Daniel B. Clark, but they divorced in November of 1996.
On January 20, 2001, she remarried to actor Peter Facinelli and they had three daughters: Luca Bella (born in June 1997), Lola Ray (born in December 2002) and Fiona Eve (born in September 2006). They divorced on June 11, 2013.
On July 15, 2015, Jenni got married for the third time to Dave Abrams.
Television and Filmography
- The Science of Cool (2011)
- Mulligan (2011)
- 90210 (2008-2010)
- The Broadroom (2009)
- American Dad! (2006)
- What I like About You (2002-2006)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990-2000)
- Is the daughter of John and Carolyn Garth.
- Has six older half-siblings: Johnny, Chuck, Lisa, Cammie, Wendy and Lynn.
- Spent much of her youth on a 25-acre horse ranch located between Sadorus and Arcola, Illinois.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Is fluent in Italian.
- Dropped out of high school during her junior year; she received her diploma later.
- Married to her first husband two weeks after her 22nd birthday.
- Was diagnosed with a leaky heart valve in 2002.
- In May of 2017, Jennie launched MomGiftBox.com which is "an online subscription box of products to indulge, inspire and pamper moms with every purchase benefiting a charity."
- Converted to the Roman Catholic faith so that she and her second husband, Peter Facinelli could have a Nuptial Mass.
- Attended Greenway High School as a freshman and transferred to Apollo High School during her sophomore year.