Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Brenda crosses the border with Dylan, against her folks' demands. Kelly finds Dylan's friend Jake eases her new-family fears.
Starring[edit | edit source]
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Grant Show as Jake Hanson
- Betty Carvalho as Rosalita Valdez
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brandon tries to convince Dylan that they should go on a bro trip instead
- Andrea says she's always wanted to go to Baja and suggests that they go as a group
- Jake taught Dylan how to surf and ride a motorcycle
- Dylan dated a girl named Stacy when Brenda broke up with him. Dylan brought Stacy to the same hotel in Baja.
- Steve drops by Kelly's and sees Jake there. He goes to the Peach Pit, where he confesses to Brandon that he's still in love with Kelly
- The guitarist in Baja plays "Guantanamera" and a Spanish version of "Feelings"
- Last appearance of Dylan McKay's old house
- This episode is named for the trope, in which a stand-off ensues from everyone having the same level of weaponry pointed at one another, leading nowhere lest everyone be destroyed
Music[edit | edit source]
- i love to love you | JOHNNY "GUITAR" WATSON
- at the pit, brenda and dylan talk to brandon
- runaway | DEL SHANNON
- brenda and dylan talk about brenda's parents
Photos[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- This episode introduces Jake Hanson as a lead in to Melrose Place
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.