|This episode contains references to alcoholism.|
- David – Studying?
Dylan – No, just readin'
David – For fun???
Dylan – Strange, but true
On a women's weekend away, Cindy fears "mid-life crisis" might strike Jim, but it appears someone else has already succumbed. Meanwhile, Dylan imagines futures with Brenda and Kelly.
- I feel like a piece of sushi... Actually, I've never had sushi, but I imagine this is what sushi feels like
- —Andrea, on seaweed body wraps
- Mel has had an affair with two women who were friends: Mandy and Sheila. Sheila, coincidentally, is also the name of David's mother
- Kelly asks her mom why men cheat and one woman is never enough, which is ironic given that she cheated with Dylan, and still hasn't told Brenda
- Kelly's eating disorder starts
- Dylan's father gets released from prison after serving 2 years of a 10-year sentence.
- In Dylan’s daymare vision of his future with Kelly, she says that emerald is Brenda's birth stone, which would place Brenda's birthday in May. However it’s been mentioned earlier in the series that the twins are Scorpios, so it is unclear whether this is a retcon or an error.
- did you ever had to make up your mind | THE LOVIN' SPOONFUL
- dylan keeps playing this on the jukebox at the peach pit, trying to decide between brenda and kelly
- rhythm is a dancer | SNAP!
- the girls work out
- Peach Pit
- The Montecito