|This episode contains references to alcoholism.|
- David – Studying?
Dylan – No, just readin'
David – For fun???
Dylan – Strange, but true
- —Peach Pitting
On a women's weekend away, Cindy fears "mid-life crisis" might strike Jim, but it appears someone else has already succumbed. Meanwhile, Dylan imagines futures with Brenda and Kelly.
- I feel like a piece of sushi... Actually, I've never had sushi, but I imagine this is what sushi feels like
- —Andrea, on seaweed body wraps
- did you ever had to make up your mind | THE LOVIN' SPOONFUL
- dylan keeps playing this on the jukebox at the peach pit, trying to decide between brenda and kelly
- rhythm is a dancer | SNAP!
- the girls work out
- Mel has had an affair with two women who were friends: Mandy and Sheila. Sheila, coincidentally, is also the name of David's mother
- Kelly asks her mom why men cheat and one woman is never enough, which is ironic given that she cheated with Dylan, and still hasn't told Brenda
- Kelly's eating disorder starts
- Dylan's father gets released from prison after serving 2 years of a 10-year sentence.