Gina's meeting with her father is unsatisfying, similar to Janet and her parents; Donna can't let go of Noah's accident; Dylan loses control in front of kids, and has second thoughts about Kelly, but is too late.
The Martins ask Gina to join them for Christmas. However, they refuse to allow her at their Christmas Eve party because they don't want to explain the situation to friends. Donna initially backs her parents, but skips the party to show Gina her support. Donna continually questions Noah about the car accident that killed his girlfriend. Noah finally breaks up with her, as he cannot bear to relive the tragedy. Donna bonds with Gina. Steve and Janet run into her parents at a tree lot. Janet invites them to dinner, where they behave coldly toward Steve and make a hasty exit. Steve warns the Sosnas to stay away from Madeline unless they are willing to accept her unconditionally. They show up at the house on Christmas night and give Steve and Janet their blessing. Dylan proves to be a bad influence on the children at the community center after he punches an angry neighbor. Matt asks Kelly to marry him. Dylan also expresses a desire to commit to her. Kelly doesn't choose herself this time; she accepts Matt's proposal.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- special guest star
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Katherine Cannon as Felice Martin
- Michael Durrell as John Martin
- Robb Derringer as Andrew Emery
- Leslie Ishii as Michelle Sosna
- Andre Jamal Kinney as RJ
- Louis Mustillo as Neighbor
- James Shigeta as Ben Sosna
- Matt and Kelly get engaged!
- Noah breaks up with Donna