- ISBN — 0-06-106-756-3
- Printed in USA
- 186 pages
SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER? — It's the summer before senior year and life will never be the same for the kids of 90210.
- Will Brenda's surprise trip to Paris only strengthen her love for Dylan?
- Could Dylan find that absence makes his young heart wander?
- Has Brandon gotten himself in too deep when he takes a stranger under his wing?
- When the exciting world of national politics comes along, does Andrea answer the door?
- Will Steve find the girl of his dreams lying on the hot sand of the Beach Club?
- Should Donna follow her heart and cancel her trip to France with Brenda?
As the summer begins, the gang at West Beverly faces their last summer of freedom before the grueling pace of senior year. And they all know, somehow it will be a summer they'll never forget.
Includes introduction On The Outside, Looking In and excerpt from More Than Words. List of chapters:
- Real Life
- Tour Guide
- Real People
- Au Revoir
- Sand, Shucks, And Jive
- More Sand
- Wind And Tide
Novel is based on season 3 episodes teleplay:
- Sex, Lies and Volleyball/Photo Fini — written by Chris Brancato & Kenneth Biller, Karen Rosin
- Shooting Star/American in Paris — written by Steve Wasserman & Jessica Klein
- Castles In The Sand — written by Ann Donahue
International Titles Edit
- Sommerträume (Germany)
Photo Section Edit
Cover and insert photos by Andrew Semel.