A reunion with the dashing photographer who introduced them in college illuminates some stress between Cindy and Jim, whose differences are reflected in their kids.
Cindy and Jim rekindle their relationship as Brandon and Brenda realize their differences. Cindy reexamines her relationship with Jim when she bumps into Glenn Evans, an old friend from college who’s living an "artist’s” lifestyle in Venice Beach. Each time she thinks of Glenn, her sexual and emotional feelings towards him begin to stir. Brandon and Brenda become the subjects of a “twins” psychology study at UCLA, and the focus on their differences leads to bickering and squabbling. David Silver becomes the first freshman ever to become the West Beverly High D.J.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Douglas Emerson as Scott Scanlon
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Stan Ivar as Glen Evans
- Nancy Paul as Laura Rye
- Bruce Gray as Bob Gordon
- Luisa Leschin as Anna Rodriguez
- Denise Dowse as Harriet Strathmore
- Phillip Arthur Ross as Timmy
- Steven Robert Ross as Tommy
- Audited people really know how to riot
- —Jim to Glen
- My God. I've created a monster!
- —Scott on "DJ Dave"
- Cindy and Glen haven't seen each other in 20 years — since college graduation
- Glen and Cindy dated and on their 1-month anniversary, Glen introduced Cindy to Jim at the college literary magazine
- Jim wanted to be a poet
- Brandon's twin studies profile shows he avoids digging deeper and glosses things over with words
- Brenda's twin studies profile says she's intuitive; open, but impressionable
- Brenda and Brandon make their parents a belated 17th wedding anniversary celebration dinner
- Cindy and Glen kiss
- Donna auditions to be the school DJ, but gets laughed out. Steve does well until he realises all eyes are on him in the booth and gets stage fright. David comes to his aid
- love generation | SO:HO
- DJ Mike MC is leaving the school radio
- being cool | DJAVAN
- glen shows cindy around L.A.
- heart shaped world | CHRIS ISAAK
- cindy stands on the balcony listening to this