Brandon gets a visit from his Minneapolis girlfriend, who brings pleasure one night but pain the next. Meanwhile, Brenda has an adventure in baby-sitting for a hunk teacher.
Embarrassed, they say a rushed goodnight, and giggle off into the night. Brenda's crush is now crushed. After their night together, Sheryl begins distancing herself from Brandon. She also seems to be taking an interest in Dylan, which infuriates Brandon, who believes that it is Dylan who is pursuing her. As things progress, Brandon gets fed up and punches Dylan in the face. Back at the Walsh home, Cindy receives a disturbing phone call from Sheryl's mother. It seems that Sheryl is a runaway, and left home after a fight with her stepfather. Brandon is devastated to learn that he was not the first person that Sheryl has slept with. She seems to be fooling everyone... except Dylan. He knows that she is into him for his wealth and is not truly interested, despite what Brandon might believe. Brandon feels sad that he thought he had a better understanding of who he slept with and terrible for having let Sheryl come between his friendship with Dylan, and his relationship with his parents. After a talk with Brenda, both twins feel better.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Beth Taylor as Nancy Brody
- Ross Malinger as Elliott Brody
- Sara Rose Johnson as Lisa Brody
- Sally Champlin as Waiter
- Duncan C. MacFarlane as Bouncer
- Cathy Hwang as Girl #1
- That's always been my problem – lots of protection but no one to protect
- —Brandon to Sheryl
- Dylan you could probably go out with any girl in the school that you want, why are you hitting on my girlfriend?!
- Brenda has a babysitting gig for the first time
- Sheryl drinks
- Brandon demands that Sheryl tell him who her first time was with. What a !?&&#
- Brandon used Cindy's make-up when he was little
- The Walshes have been in Beverly Hills for 6 months
- When Brandon asks Sheryl how many drinks she's had, she says she and Dylan had a few before Brandon arrived, which of course clashes with Dylan's storyline later on of having an alcohol abuse disease
- When Sheryl moves in to kiss Brandon for the first time her arms are crossed and low near her waist. In the close up of the kiss her hands are cupping Brandon's face, but when they pull apart her arms are crossed again
- Brenda wears a long necklace when she babysits, but when she rides home in Kelly's car the necklace is gone. However, when speaks to her mother after arriving home the necklace reappears.
- Casa Walsh
- Brandon's room
- Brenda's room
- Jim and Cindy's bedroom
- West Beverly
- Matt Brody's house
- ? | ?
- Brandon arrives at school in the morning
- dreamlike state | ERASURE
- sheryl comes to brandon's room
- in the mood | GLENN MILLER
- brandon the morning after
- i wanna be rich | CALLOWAY
- brandon shows sheryl around L.A.
- hippychick | SO:HO
- brandon meets up with sheryl and dylan at CONTACT