Family causes stress for Janet and Steve; friends offer to make room for a nursery - by moving out; David missteps with Robyn.
Steve and Janet announce the pregnancy and engagement to her parents, who respond by calling Janet a disgrace. Steve's father tries to convince the couple to put off marriage for a while. Janet collapses and has to be taken to the hospital. She is diagnosed with a panic attack and told to avoid unnecessary stress. Mr. and Mrs. Sosna ask Janet to leave Steve and move back into their house. At the couple's engagement party, Steve lies to Janet's parents about the identity of his mom's lover, Karen.
He asks his father to play along, unaware that Rush is apparently the only person in Los Angeles who didn't know that Samantha is gay. Steve and Janet stand up to their families. Although they would appreciate some support, they will not tolerate any further efforts to break them up. Matt and Noah each offer to move out so that Steve can move Janet and the baby into the house. Matt asks Kelly to get an apartment with him, but she nixes this idea. Donna decides that she and Noah will live together. Gina and Noah secretly start an after-hours strip club at the Peach Pit After Dark. Dylan helps a hotel maid and her prankster sons. David asks Robyn for a chance to prove that he is not the obnoxious jerk he portrays on the radio.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- special guest star
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Jed Allan as Rush Sanders
- Leslie Ishii as Michelle Sosna
- Nancy Moonves as Dr. Nicki Long
- Brittney Powell as Robyn
- James Shigeta as Ben Sosna
- Lisa Thornhill as Karen Lewis
- Rush finds out that Samantha's gay