Kelly and Brandon head to the altar; David urges Valerie to get tested for AIDS after she confesses a risky one-night stand; Steve sweats when Sarah joins her husband for counseling; different views of marriage separate Noah and Donna.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Special Guest Stars
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Guest starring
- Ann Gillespie as Jackie Taylor
- John Reilly as Bill Taylor
- Matthew Laurance as Mel Silver
- Brandi Andres as Sarah Edmunds
- Neil Roberts as Jacob Wallenfels
- James Karen as Minister
- Ryan Brown as Morton Muntz
- Julie Parrish as Joan Diamond
- Patricia Delany as Nurse
- Mercedes Kastner as Erin Silver
- Kelly – How much doubt is too much?
- Jackie – Only you can answer that
- Just before the wedding that didn't happen, Jackie gives Kelly a locket that was given to Jackie's mother by Jackie's father. It has the inscription "Thoughts That Lie Too Deep For Tears," which Jackie identifies as a line being authored by William Wordsworth, one of the leading Romantic poets who lived from 1770-1850. This line actually reads,
Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears
- It is the last line from Wordsworth's poem "Ode: Intimations of Immortality From Recollections of Early Childhood"
- Val mentions the saying, "Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse." Though she says that this is something Jim Morrison said, it is actually attributed to '50s movie star James Dean, who died tragically in a car accident and most famously starred in Rebel Without a Cause.
- Michael Bondies performs "Every Time I Close My Eyes" by Babyface