Donna sees more than she wants to on a pilgrimage to the hotel housing Color Me Badd, while Dylan, Steve and Brandon see less than they want of their in-your-home erotic dancer.
On a rainy Saturday afternoon, Brenda, Kelly, Donna and David head to the Bel Age Hotel to meet Donna's favorite pop group, Color Me Badd. David rents a room so that the foursome can get into the hotel. Donna sees her mother, supposedly at the hotel for a conference, and fears that she will get in trouble. Kelly lifts a key to the penthouse and gets to hang out with the group. Donna, fearing reprisal, jumps out of the elevator on an earlier floor. She sees her mother come out of a room and kiss a man in the hallway. When Felice later confronts Donna about being at the hotel, Donna forces her to admit that she is having an affair. Donna is devastated, but Cindy explains that her parents' marital problems do not have anything to do with her. Kelly attends the Color Me Badd concert with a free pass, and brings the group to the Peach Pit to serenade Donna. Steve, Brandon and Dylan hire a stripper, but their plans are complicated when Andrea shows up at the house. The stripper turns out to be an engaging young woman (a grad student and mother), and Brandon and Dylan won't let her perform because they now consider her a friend.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY
- Color Me Badd
- Bryan Abrams
- Mark Calderon
- Kevin Thornton
- Sam Waters
- Guest starring
- Katherine Cannon as Felice Martin
- Michelle Nicastro as Brandy
- Page Moseley as Freddie Kramer
- Michael Leopard as Security Guard
- Dorit Sauer as Groupie
- Terry Coleman as Desk Clerk
- Steve – Is Zuckerman moonlighting?
- Dylan – Naah
- If your plastic is good you're in
- —David to Brenda
- You care more about appearances, Mom, than how anyone feels!
- Some of the scenes with Color Me Badd were filmed on Valentine's Day 1992.
- i adore mi amor | COLOR ME BADD
- music video at the peach pit/later the band performs a capella at the peach pit
- all 4 love | COLOR ME BADD
- brenda, kelly and donna at donna's house, trying to win tickets
- i wanna sex you up | COLOR ME BADD
- brandi starts stripping, but brandon stops it