Thiessen began modelling when she was 9, went on to be the 1987 Miss Junior America and won a Teen Magazine Model Search. At 15, Thiessen began starring in the NBC daytime teen sitcom Saved by the Bell (1989—1993), and it's short-lived primetime spin-off, Saved by the Bell: The College Years (1993—1994).
- Thiessen auditioned for Models Inc.
- Tiffani-Amber Thiessen keeps busy (EW • JULY 1995)
- WITH AN EYE ON . . . : Tiffani-Amber Thiessen zips into ‘90210' ready to defy expectations (EW • SEPTEMBER 1994)
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ A Breakout for Tiffani (PEOPLE • SEPTEMBER 1994)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 WITH AN EYE ON . . . : Tiffani-Amber Thiessen zips into ‘90210' ready to defy expectations (EW • SEPTEMBER 1994)