We Interrupt This Program is the 18th episode of Season 7 of Beverly Hills, 90210.
Donna's stalker makes his identity known - on TV, with a gun in his hand. Meanwhile, Steve and Clare try to cool the burgeoning romance between their parents (Christine Belford, Nicholas Pryor).
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Kathleen Robertson as Clare Arnold
Special Guest Stars
- Christine Belford as Samantha Sanders
- Trevor Edmond as Evan Potter
- Brian Donovan as Rusty
- Natalia Cigliuti as Chloe Davis
- Art Hindle as Detective Bill Rendell
- Rusty leaves CU TV after accusing Brandon of having accused him of being Donna's stalker, because the police paid Rusty a visit at home
- Steve and Clare go on a retreat with their parents; Clare rooming with Samantha, Steve with the Chancellor
- Kelly tells Donna she flirted with Tom to hurt Val in the beginning, but now she likes him and that if it hurts Val, that's a bonus to her
- Donna kisses Evan to convince him to put the gun down. She and Brandon overtake him and he's arrested
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.