- „Dad we are Dylan's only family and you're shutting him out”
Conclusion. Mount Jimbo erupts, banning Dylan from the Walsh home, which is suddenly the site for the wedding of Mel and Jackie. Meanwhile, Kelly mourns the departure of Jake.
After being summoned to the Mexican border to verify Brenda’s American citizenship, Jim Walsh forbids Dylan to see Brenda. Despite Dylan’s attempts to regain Jim’s trust, they have a heated confrontation at Jackie Taylor and Mel Silver’s wedding. Dylan storms out, leaving a distressed Brenda behind. Meanwhile, Kelly tries to convince Jake that the difference in their ages should not affect their true feelings for one another. She tries to persuade him to escort her to her mother’s wedding.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Grant Show as Jake Hanson
- Michael Milhoan as Customs Official
- Lewis Arquette as Priest
- Denise Richards as Robin McGill
- Jennifer Pusheck as Sherry McGill
- „Brenda — How can you compare your problems with Jake who you barely even know to my problems with Dylan?! I mean you're not even up there with Donna and David!
Donna — What's that supposed to mean?
Kelly — That means that Brenda's being a self-centered little b****”
- —Fun times
- Steve – So, how are things going with that guy, Joke?
- Kelly – Jake
- Steve – (chuckles) Jake, right
- Kelly — Obviously nothing's going on or he'd be here right now
- „My fault alright. I just got too close to all of you — I won't make that mistake again”
- —Dylan to Brenda
- Dylan feels alienated from the Walshes
- Steve tells Kelly he's finally ready to let go of them
- Kelly tells David she thinks he's cool and David flirts with her
- This is the last episode for series creator Darren Star who left the show after Season 2. In a way it serves as his personal "series finale"
- Despite Mel Silver being Jewish on the series, Gillespie (who portrays Jackie Taylor) relays how the producers would not specify a religious belief and insisted on a non-denominal service for the wedding of Jackie and Mel.
- wedding bell blues | THE 5TH DIMENSION
- Brandon works at the Peach Pit when Dylan comes in
- bye bye love | THE EVERLY BROTHERS
- kelly, donna and david come into the Peach Pit and tell Brandon about the wedding woes
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ Let's Catch Up With Ann Gillespie From ‘Beverly Hills, 90210′ (September 2013)