- ISBN — 0-06-106-145-1
- Printed in USA
- 186 pages
APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS... and tons of fun for the cool kids of 90210. Not letting the weather get them down, the gang at West Beverly manages to find pretty of action as the raindrops continue to fall.
- Will Donna's wish to meet the hottest new singing group come true or will she face unexpected heartache?
- Could Brenda's secret trip to Baja with Dylan spell the end for their relationship or is it a new beginning?
- Is Kelly excited about her mother's upcoming wedding to David's father or is she hiding beneath her cool smile?
As the end of the scool year draws near, the Walsh twins and their friends pitch in to help with the wedding plans. But even the best-laid plans fall apart, and sometimes, all you can do is pick up the pieces and move on.
Includes introduction Independence Day. List of chapters:
- It Never Rains In Southern California
- David's Big Favor
- It Is Better To Travel Hopefully —
- — Than To Arrive
- A Lot To Answer For
- Silver Lining
- Wake Up, Little Brenda, Wake Up
- Running Away From Home
- Reality Checks
- The Cookie Crumbles
- Sending Up Flares
- The End Of An Era
Novel is based on season 2 episodes teleplay:
- Things To Do On A Rainy Day — written by Jonathan Roberts & Maria Semple
- Mexican Standoff — written by Steve Wasserman & Jessica Klein
- Wedding Bell Blues — written by Darren Star
International Titles Edit
- Mannen! (Nederlands)
- Wakacyjna Milosc (Poland)
Photo Section Edit
Cover and insert photos by Timothy White and Andrew Semel.