- 〉Welcome to Stevestock〈
- —Steve introduces Goo Goo Dolls
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Steve's weekend-long birthday bash on the Queen Mary continues with the Goo Goo Dolls. Erik puts the moves on Donna and several other women and host Prince Carl asks a favor of the birthday boy. Meanwhile, a sailor (Pauly Shore) provokes a bar brawl with Steve and Brandon.
Starring[edit | edit source]
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Kathleen Robertson as Clare Arnold
Special Guest Stars
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- 〉Steve – I need a night cap
- Brandon – Where's the most disgusting place we can go?〈
- 〉Colin – I'm sorry, Valerie
- Kelly – No you're not〈
- 〉Kelly – Argh, I didn't even get to spend any time with her
- Brandon – Neither did I〈
- ―Andrea leaves
- 〉I love Steve. I know he's not perfect and he does stupid things and makes me mad, but... I wanna be with him〈
- —Clare to Prince Carl
- 〉Prince Carl – What about what your mom said, she wanted you to marry a Prince, Clare
- Clare – Well, to me Steve is a prince〈
- 〉Brandon. Do you think there will ever be a chance for us again?〈
- 〉Kelly – I tried so hard to do the right thing last year when I, turned you down. I told myself I was making the right choice, but I really didn't have any choice at all
- Brandon – Yeah you did
- Kelly – Choosing between you and Dylan? Think about how that would've affected the two of you. What kind of choice is that?
- Brandon – Yeah maybe you're right
Kelly – I just want another chance〈
- 〉 Val – So are you saying that it wouldn't happen? You and Kelly getting back together?
- Brandon – I don't know. If Dylan and Brenda found each other in a town of 15 million, if you include the outlying areas... it could happen
- Val – (to herself) Not if I can help it〈
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brandon and Steve get arrested for a bar brawl, in the midst of which they spot Colin
- Donna tells David that she didn't stop liking who he is when he cheated on her, that she viewed it as him being human and making a mistake.
- Susan takes the job in Washington and Brandon coldly breaks up with her
- David and Donna reunite.
- Brenda writes an e-mail to Brandon; Dylan a letter to Kelly saying the same thing: they are living together in London!
- Kelly tells Brandon that she wanted to be with him last year, but didn't choose because she didn't want to ruin anything between him and Dylan, and asks if she can have a second chance with him. Brandon turns her down saying they need time to mend from their respective break-ups.
- The guy who fights with Steve and Brandon in the bar is portrayed by Pauly Shore, who was Thiessen's boyfriend at the time
Music[edit | edit source]
- long way down | GOO GOO DOLLS
- naked | GOO GOO DOLLS
- name | GOO GOO DOLLS
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Last appearances of Susan Keats and Colin Robbins
- An Interview with Larry Mollin, Writer & Producer of Beverly Hills, 90210 (January 2018)